Research Missouri Revised Statutes
Research by Keyword or Citation
1. Any installment that is traditional lender certified under parts 367.100 to 367.200 or section 408.510 will probably be allowed which will make loans and cost charges and interest as authorized under sections 408.100, 408.140, and 408.170.
2. No charter supply, ordinance, rule, purchase, license, policy, guideline, or any other government action of any governmental subdivision associated with the state, municipality, town, county, or any agency, authority, board, commission, division, or officer thereof shall:
(1) Prevent, restrict, or discourage installment that is traditional loan providers from lending under parts 408.100, 408.140, and 408.170;
(2) counter, restrict, or discourage installment that is traditional loan providers from running in every location where any loan provider whom makes loans payable in equal installments over a lot more than three months is allowed; or
(3) Create disincentives for just about any installment that is traditional loan provider from doing financing under sections 408.100, 408.140, and 408.170.
The conditions for this subsection shall maybe not use in which a charter supply or legitimate ordinance as of August 28, 2014, expressly relates to conventional installment loan companies.
3. As found in this area, the next terms shall suggest:
(1) “Fully amortized”, the key, thought as amount financed underneath the federal Truth in Lending Act, together with planned interest, thought as finance fee underneath the federal Truth in Lending Act, are paid back in significantly equal multiple installments at fixed intervals to meet the buyer’s responsibility;